Summary of This Week’s Influences/All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Friday and Saturday could be challenging as Mercury and Venus oppose Uranus in Pisces. People tend to be restless and unpredictable. Backup files and run security scans as there could be computer disruptions or breakdowns. Double check travel schedules. Sudden romantic attractions could occur now but it’s not likely to last. The Moon is VOC* most of Saturday.
Monday, August 18, 2008
- General Influences: It might be difficult to leave the dream world and get going this morning with the Moon in Pisces. People tend to be extra sensitive early this morning. There could be a surprise early this evening, or maybe it’s time to do something completely different. In any case, people tend to be in the mood to do their own thing.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/mixed but overall positive trend bias.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
- General Influences: Mars enters Libra early this morning. Make the effort to understand the other person’s situation/viewpoint. The Moon exits Pisces at 7:41 AM, quickly followed by the Moon entering Aries at 10:10 AM. People tend to get more impatient and act impulsively when the Moon is in Aries, especially this morning with the Moon opposing Mars. Stay calm and be extra cautious driving.
Stockmarket: Tendency is down, but might see a turnaround after mid-morning.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
- General Influences: With the Moon challenging Jupiter this morning, there’s a tendency to overeat and overspend. Confidence runs high. The Sun in Leo harmonizes with Pluto, a good time to focus on personal goals.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/mixed. Weakening/selling into the close.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
- General Influences: Mercury and Venus conjoin in Virgo. Dish out compliments instead of criticisms. Aries Moon becomes VOC at 12:53 PM. The pace slows down when the Moon enters Taurus at 2:38 PM. People tend to be more set in their ways and stubborn now.
- Stockmarket: Up in morning but could weaken in the afternoon.
Friday, August 22, 2008
- General Influences: With the Taurus Moon harmonizing with Saturn in Virgo, we’re eager to start work early and make some money! People like Fridays not just because it’s the start of the weekend, but most of the time Fridays have a pleasant, sociable kind of vibe. Each day of the week resonates to its own planetary energy, and Fridays are ruled by Venus. With the Moon in Venus-ruled Taurus harmonizing with Jupiter at midday, going out for a nice lunch is particularly enjoyable. An attractive, comfortable environment serving basic comfort food and sweet treats could be just the ticket.
The Sun enters Virgo this afternoon until September 22. The focus is on work, health, and daily routine/schedules. After the August 30 New Moon is a good time to make changes or a fresh start in these areas. (More on the Virgo New Moon cycle later next week.)
Remember to backup and secure computer work and reconfirm arrangements as Mercury is opposing Uranus. Pay attention to what you’re doing, especially driving.
- Stockmarket: Mostly positive but could see selling into the close.
Weekend: August 23-24, 2008
- Saturday: Expect the unexpected or think of life as The Twilight Zone with Mercury and Venus opposing Uranus today and the Moon VOC from 5:20 AM until 5:48 PM. Sudden attractions that don’t usually last can occur with the Venus/Uranus alignment. Embrace the unusual! The Last Quarter Moon occurs at 7:49 PM, also emphasizing schedules and transportation issues. With the Moon harmonizing with Mars, people could be out and about and chatting late into the evening.
- Sunday: The Moon challenging Saturn in Virgo later this morning is a somber reminder of all the odd’s ends that need to get done before the weekend is over.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR SPECIFIC OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period might not turn out as planned.