Venus in Leo opposing Neptune in Aquarius Thursday could see news emanating from both coasts. Venus represents financials, and Leo speculation and the stock market. Neptune rules Hollywood/entertainment, as well as rumors and scandals. Aquarius rules Silicon Valley/technology, the internet, and shocks and surprises. This could be the bust of the Wall Street rumor mill and/or a financial scandal could erupt. Events now are likely to culminate/fully be made public around the Lunar Eclipse on August 16. On the West Coast, there could be an announcement about a project or product development between Hollywood and Silicon Valley.
Monday, July 28, 2008
- General Influences: People are eager to chat and like a variety of mental diversions when the Moon is in Gemini. With the Moon challenging Mars, concentrate on one thing at a time as too many distractions this afternoon could cause an accident. The evening is a good time to contact a loved one or make arrangements for a date.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/mixed to mostly positive bias.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
- General Influences: Discussions can get pretty intense this morning as neither side is eager to compromise. Everyone wants to be the center of attention and have their say with the Sun in Leo conjoining Mercury. Displaying genuine warmth and a bit of wit can smooth things over. The Gemini Moon becomes VOC* at 11:25 AM. Emotional needs and domestic concerns take center stage when the Moon enters Cancer at 1:12 PM.
- Stockmarket: Choppy to negative bias, especially in late morning. Market sentiment is strongly influenced by announcements and news from government and/or corporate leaders.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
- General Influences: It might be a delicate balancing act today juggling home and professional commitments. With the Moon opposing Jupiter, there’s a tendency to overeat at lunch. Late afternoon/early evening is a good time to attend to any domestic tasks or repairs. Attend to action-oriented tasks today as the Moon is VOC until tomorrow afternoon.
- Stockmarket: Positive, especially in afternoon.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
- General Influences: Cancer Moon becomes VOC at 1:30 AM. Venus in Leo opposes Neptune in Aquarius, boosting creative expression and interest in the arts. Romantic relationships could face difficulties if one person fails to meet the other person’s unrealistic ideals and expectations. It can be tempting to fall for sales pitches and overspend. The Moon enters Leo at 2:22 PM, adding to the drama.
- Stockmarket: Positive bias, depending upon news coming out of Wall Street and the West Coast.
Friday, August 1, 2008
- General Influences: The Leo Solar Eclipse occurs at 6:13 AM, the first of two New Moons this month. Now is the time to have the courage to fully develop your creative potential and express yourself from the heart. Tell that special someone this morning how much you care. Going to the movies could be just the ticket tonight.
- Stockmarket: Surprise stats from the employment report is likely to create choppy to negative trading that improves near midday/early afternoon.
Weekend: August 2-3, 2008
- Saturday: Save the “to do” stuff for later – it’s time to get out and play! People need to love and be loved this morning. Recreational/sports activities are a good outlet to release any pent up stress. Leo Moon becomes VOC at 2:59 PM. Playtime is over when the Moon enters Virgo at 4:59 PM. Now through Monday evening is a good time to get organized and attend to all those odds ‘n ends.
- Sunday: Today might get off to a slow start. Make a list and tackle one thing at a time if you feel overwhelmed. Energies later today boost confidence and favor social interactions.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR SPECIFIC OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period might not turn out as planned.