- General Influences: Venus in Leo is joined by the Sun and Mercury entering Leo this week, fostering a more upbeat and sunny outlook on life. To quote those Chinese takeout containers, “Enjoy!”
- Stockmarket: One trading day after Venus entered Leo last weekend, the SEC issued a temporary Emergency Order prohibiting naked short selling in 19 major financial stocks. This was not surprising since Venus rules the banking/financial sector and Leo the stockmarket.
Although the market looks to be positive biased this week, market movements continue to be highly susceptible to news, resulting in choppy to mixed indices for much of the time. This week is likely to be part of a short-lived reprieve or what some would term a “bear rally.”
Monday, July 21, 2008
- General Influences: With the Moon in dreamy Pisces opposing Saturn, work might seem a bit overwhelming this morning. Today’s energies are best suited for research and solitary work. Others might be more argumentative and critical this evening.
- Stockmarket: Market strongest early but could weaken as the day progresses.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
- General Influences: The Sun enters Leo, its “home” sign this morning until August 22. The next 30 days is a time to focus on creative self-expression. Each one of us has our unique starring role to play in this multi-act drama, so enjoy the show! With the Pisces Moon and Mercury in Cancer harmonizing with Uranus, today’s energies are well-suited for innovative thinking and creative writing. Think intuitively more than analytically.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/mixed to positive bias. Volatility could increase in the afternoon, with market likely weakest around 2:30 PM.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
- General Influences:
Thursday, July 24, 2008
- General Influences: People tend to be in a loving mood early this morning. There’s a tendency to act impulsively and over commit/overspend with the Moon challenging Jupiter. Grandiose
plans are likely to go nowhere. Watching an action movie or other type of escapist fare could be especially enjoyable this evening.
- Stockmarket: Stronger as day progresses.
Friday, July 25, 2008
- General Influences: Aries Moon becomes VOC at 7:30 AM. Thoughts turn to finances when the Moon enters Taurus at 9:14 AM. The Last Quarter Moon occurs this afternoon. Your personal values could conflict with someone else’s ego. Even though it’s Friday night, the Moon harmonizing with Saturn is a good time to review your financial situation or accomplish any tedious tasks.
- Stockmarket: Positive bias.
Weekend: July 26-27, 2008
- Saturday: Mercury enters Leo this morning until August 10. Communicate with wit and provide generous praise so people think they’re the center of attention. Harmonious aspects between the Moon, Mars, and Jupiter favor getting a lot of work done rather than socializing.
- Sunday: Taurus Moon becomes VOC at 12:52 AM. With the Moon VOC until entering Gemini at 11:55 AM, the morning is good for some R&R before it’s time to get moving again. The afternoon to early evening hours foster creative thinking and interesting social conversations.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR SPECIFIC OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period might not turn out as planned.