This week looks to have a more positive trending bias. Thursday’s employment report is likely to show a bigger than expected move in employment. The first aspect Mars in Virgo will form is with Saturn (exact on July 10). Mars conjoining Saturn relate to adverse climate conditions. Virgo rules agriculture. (The symbol for Virgo is a young woman holding a shaft of wheat.) More crop damage/smaller yields will further escalate commodity prices. Virgo rules the labor force, which is suffering from inflation eating away income. Workers will begin demanding higher wages, bringing the final aspect of that ‘70s show to the present.
NOTE: Visit Wall Street Weather for more on Mars in Virgo (to be posted before Tuesday), and the Cancer New Moon Cycle (to be posted before Wednesday).
Monday, June 30, 2008
- General Influences: The Taurus Moon becomes VOC* at 2:43 AM. The Moon enters Gemini at 4:03 AM. There’s a tendency to be more chatty and inquisitive when the Moon is in Gemini. However, it might be best to keep your thoughts to yourself this morning, with the Moon challenging Saturn. Mars harmonizing with Pluto makes it easier to take action to transform any deep-seated issue. Exercise/recreational activities can help make the energy shift.
Stockmarket: Weak start; choppy/mixed. Market begins showing improvement in late morning.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
- General Influences: The early morning is a good time to make a presentation. Mars enters Virgo until August 19. Take action to get your life as efficient and organized as possible. A sudden change in plans or disruption this afternoon might delay getting to your destination. Creative inspiration flows easily early this evening.
- Stockmarket: Weak/down open, but quickly starts recovering. Could go back to choppy/mixed. Might see buying at the close.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
- General Influences: Gemini Moon becomes VOC at 3:08 AM, quickly followed by the Moon entering Cancer at 3:53 AM. The morning’s energies are the most productive for getting work done, whether it’s around the home or tying up loose ends at the office before the holiday weekend. As the day progresses, strong influences involving Venus in Cancer and Jupiter in Capricorn are more interested in enjoying the good life. The Cancer New Moon occurs at 10:19 PM. Home and family matters are the focus over the next month.
- Stockmarket: Mildly positive.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
- General Influences: A jovial mood prevails, influenced by aspects between the Moon, Venus and Jupiter. (The word jovial emanates from Jupiter.) Be cautious if you have a tendency to overindulge/overspend. Pay attention to what your intuition is telling you this afternoon, jotting down any sudden inspirations. Cancer Moon becomes VOC at 4:13 PM.
- Stockmarket: Positive, but likely strongest in the morning.
Friday, July 4, 2008
- General Influences: The Moon enters Leo at 4:15 AM; a sign that savors celebrations and recreational activities. Enjoy! With Mercury in Gemini challenging Uranus today and into tomorrow, it’s important to pay 100% attention to what you’re doing to avoid accidents. Leave the fireworks to the professionals. People are likely to say anything now.
It’s most appropriate that Mercury challenges Uranus on Independence Day. Now is the time to think about and appreciate all the freedoms we enjoy as a nation and what each one of us can do to uphold these freedoms and make the US a better place. We can begin by freeing our minds from all the chatter and trivial distractions to better focus on what really matters.
- Stockmarket: Closed in celebration of Independence Day.
Weekend: July 5-6, 2008
- Saturday: Witty conversations and entertainment provide a welcome respite later this afternoon and this evening. Mercury harmonizing with Neptune benefits creativity and writing. Dreams could be especially vivid and enlightening tonight.
- Sunday: Leo Moon exits the stage at 6:04 AM. The party’s over when the Moon enters Virgo at 7:04 AM. Yes, it’s Sunday but today’s energies benefit getting down to work. Get the family involved and things can get done quickly. Then it can be time for treats when Venus harmonizes with Uranus. Have fun by doing something new and different. People tend to become more serious and prefer working solo later this afternoon when the Moon conjoins Saturn.
*(Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR SPECIFIC OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period might not turn out as planned.