Summary of This Week’s Influences/All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Monday, May 5, 2008
- General Influences: The week gets off to a slow and steady start with the Taurus New Moon at 8:18 AM. The early evening is a good time to work on financial planning. Imagination soars later this evening.
- Stockmarket: Positive bias.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
- General Influences: Taurus Moon becomes VOC at 4:22 AM*. Get moving when the Moon enters Gemini at 7:17 AM; there’s a lot of work to be done! Everyone has something to say later this afternoon when the Moon conjoins Mercury in Gemini.
- Stockmarket: Market reverses around 10:00 AM, begins climbing.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
- General Influences: Each day of the week is ruled by a planetary energy, and Wednesdays are ruled by Mercury, Gemini’s ruler. Communications and your local environment are emphasized. There’s a degree of restlessness that builds as the day goes on that can only be satisfied by doing something different. Something you hear or read this evening might be just the inspiration you need. Gemini Moon becomes VOC at 9:37 PM.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/mixed; negative bias.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
- General Influences: After all the talking and running around, there’s a desire to retreat back to home sweet home when the Moon enters Cancer at 7:02 AM. However, professional demands take priority this morning. It’s an opportunity to catch up on paperwork and minute details.
- Stockmarket: Mildly positive.
Friday, May 9, 2008
- General Influences: With Jupiter moving retrograde and Mars entering Leo later today, people tend to feel more optimistic now. The afternoon to early evening is a good time to accomplish domestic duties, or prepare for company this evening. Cancer Moon is VOC at 8:06 PM.
- Stockmarket: Positive.
Weekend: May 10-11, 2008
- Saturday: The Moon enters Leo at 9:10 AM. People might be a bit moody and temperamental this morning, but that is the only “cloud” in an otherwise emotionally “sunny” day.
- Sunday: Happy Mother’s Day, Mom (and to all Mothers)! A day to celebrate Mothers is nice (for businesses), but Mom likes to know you care on other days too! (Of course, it depends on your relationship with Mom, and I consider myself to be a very fortunate daughter.) With the Moon in Leo challenging Venus, Mothers will enjoy being treated like royalty. That doesn’t mean spending a lot (or anything), but giving her your attention.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period might not turn out as planned.