Summary of This Week’s Influences/All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- General Influences: If you need to take steps to get your financial house in order, this is the week to do so as the Sun and Venus in Taurus harmonize with Jupiter and Uranus. In addition, Jupiter harmonizes with Saturn and Uranus through November. These planetary energies are offering support to help you with finances, health, work and professional matters, so take a new approach and make changes while the energies are easy!
- Stockmarket: It’s interesting that Wednesday’s CPI report and oil inventories will be released on the day the Sun challenges Neptune, an alignment that has a tendency to turn the market negative on inflation concerns. Oil and other commodities tend to make larger moves under this aspect, but the moves are not always bullish.
Monday, May 12, 2008
- General Influences: The work week might get off to a slower start with the Leo Moon VOC* from 4:09 AM until mid afternoon. Catch up on routine matters and prepare for opportunities for action later today. The Sun in Taurus harmonizes with Jupiter in Capricorn. After the Moon enters detailed Virgo at 2:48 PM, it’s a good time to discuss financial matters with superiors. The Virgo Moon harmonizes with Pluto in Capricorn which further enhances the importance of presenting your work to influential people. Additional work matters or responsibilities could delay dinnertime tonight.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/mixed to moderately positive.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
- General Influences: The Moon in Virgo emphasizes work and relations with coworkers. People have a greater tendency to be more critical, so don’t take it personally. With the Moon challenging Mercury in Gemini early this evening, talking too much or gossiping could cause trouble. By the end of the day, people are in a loving and mellow mood.
- Stockmarket: Lackluster; choppy/mixed between moderately negative to positive.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
- General Influences: Any sudden change of plans will probably work out for the best early this morning. It’s important to stay grounded in common sense today as Neptune in Aquarius challenges the Taurus Sun. Accomplish all action-oriented tasks before the Virgo Moon becomes VOC at 12:38 PM. Moon enters Libra at 11:46 PM.
- Stockmarket: Strong moves most likely to downside as inflation is a concern. Oil will probably make a strong move.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
- General Influences: Cooperation and teamwork are highlighted as there’s a greater need to reach out to others when the Moon is in Libra, the sign of partnerships.
- Stockmarket: Choppy; negative bias.
Friday, May 16, 2008
- General Influences: This morning is a terrific time to share your thoughts with others. TGIF gets celebrated in a big way with the Moon challenging Jupiter this evening. People feel optimistic and want to share their enthusiasm with friends and loved ones. Libra Moon becomes VOC at 11:29 PM.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/mixed, ranging from moderately negative to positive.
Weekend: May 17-18, 2008
- Saturday: With the Moon VOC, there’s a tendency to take a leisurely approach until the Moon enters Scorpio at 10:59 AM. Aspects from Pluto and Saturn provide the opportunity to eliminate items you no longer need, or come up with new ways to use them. This is also a good time to do research or work on more complex matters. A disagreement might arise over what to do this evening. There’s a tendency to be more impatient now.
- Sunday: There’s a desire to do something different today, as well a sense of generosity and optimism as Venus in Taurus favorably aspects Uranus and harmonizes with Jupiter.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR SPECIFIC OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period might not turn out as planned.
Related Posts: “Taurus New Moon Cycle” and “Financial Markets, Oil & Planetary Role Reversal”