Summary of This Week’s Influences/All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- General Influences: This week’s focus is on putting plans formulated at the New Moon into action. Wednesday and Thursday are the most active days of the work week.
- Stockmarket: Last Friday’s lackluster response to a much weaker than expected jobs report reinforces that the fire triplicity Put is in place. Despite this, the market still seems to be reluctant to let the bull completely out of the pen with earnings season about to begin. The biggest market moves are likely to occur on Thursday.
Monday, April 7, 2008
- General Influences: The Moon begins the week in solid and steady Taurus – a good grounding energy to begin work on new projects. The early evening is a good time to take a walk or do some gardening. (With the Moon increasing in light, and in this Venus ruled sign, it’s a good time to plant flowering plants and bushes.)
- Stockmarket: Down, especially financials. Might show improvement at midday to early afternoon, but likely weakens again.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
- General Influences: Accomplish action-oriented tasks this morning as the Taurus Moon becomes VOC* at 11:13 AM until this evening. The best time to conduct business is the early morning hours. Things might become a bit confusing later this morning, so it’s probably better to talk face to face or over the phone rather than online or texting. Being comfortable on the couch is over when the Moon enters Gemini at 9:27 PM. The Moon here needs to be emotionally connected.
- Stockmarket: Market weakest in the late morning. Improving conditions late in session.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
- General Influences: We’re out and about and multitasking under the Gemini Moon. The energies of the Sun in Aries challenging Jupiter in Capricorn are strong today and tomorrow. People tend to be more confident and optimistic now, especially concerning professional matters. The early evening is a good time for all forms of communication.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/negative on inflation concerns.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
- General Influences: Get on the move early this morning before the Moon becomes VOC at 12:11 PM. Pay extra attention to what your intuition is telling you today. Mercury in Aries challenges Mars in Cancer today. It’s easy to get drawn into arguments as words spoken impulsively can hurt sensitive feelings. Take care traveling and working with tools/machinery. Moon enters Cancer at 10:43 PM.
- Stockmarket: Large moves are likely today (probably up). May briefly weaken around midday and then start up again.
Friday, April 11, 2008
- General Influences: Social relations can be somewhat constrained this morning, with the sensitive Moon challenging Venus in Aries. Feeling secure is important now. This evening’s energies favor cocooning on the couch instead of celebrating TGIF.
- Stockmarket: Moderately up early in session. May turn choppy/mixed to lower in afternoon.
Weekend: April 12-13, 2008
- Saturday: Family conversations may be challenging early this morning. People may want some down time to retreat and be alone. With the Moon opposing Jupiter late this morning, there’s a tendency to show off and spend too much for appearances sake. The First Quarter Moon occurs at 2:32 PM, then becomes VOC. There can be a conflict between personal and family needs. Projecting what you want to dream about before going to sleep this evening might provide an answer when you awaken tomorrow morning.
- Sunday: The Moon enters Leo at 2:29 AM. The emotional atmosphere is livelier now. With Mercury in Aries challenging Jupiter in Capricorn, people are more than eager to share their opinions. Social gatherings this evening can be very entertaining.
* VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period may not turn out as planned.