Summary of This Week’s Influences/All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Monday, April 21, 2008
- General Influences: With the Sun in Taurus harmonizing with Saturn in Virgo, today is a good day to work on anything that requires a high level of detail and discipline. The Moon in Scorpio assists to make sure nothing gets overlooked. Energy levels run strong well into the late evening as the Moon harmonizes with Mars in Cancer. Intuitive energies are strong.
- Stockmarket: Upward bias, but any news concerning bond insurers/ratings/government and pension funds could make the market jittery and turn it choppy/mixed to negative.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 (Earth Day)
- General Influences: Dreams just before dawn this morning might have been so vivid that it could be difficult to get up and get going. Scorpio Moon becomes VOC at 4:54 AM* until entering Sagittarius at 5:07 PM. Mars in Cancer harmonizing with Uranus in Pisces can make it easy to accomplish all those odds ‘n ends that tend to get pushed aside. Doing “ho hum” tasks can bring forth the most inspiring ideas to help yourself and the Earth - today and every day. Despite the Moon being in outgoing Sagittarius, the high activity level of the past two days might begin to catch up this evening.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/lackluster with positive tendency the result of buying on the belief the government will take further action to help the economy.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
- General Influences: The Moon in Sagittarius and planetary alignments between Venus, Mars, and Jupiter (Sagittarius’s ruler), are bound to make life interesting today and tomorrow. Sudden attractions or sudden flare-ups between romantic partners can occur as Venus challenges Mars today. Venus in Aries (a sign ruled by Mars) tends to act impulsively. Venus also challenges Jupiter in Capricorn; there’s a tendency to overindulge/overspend. Whether it’s a romantic interest, a product, or something to eat, the pursuit usually ends up being more satisfying than the acquisition.
- Stockmarket: Volatility should increase today and tomorrow as the market is likely to make large moves. A more negative bias for most of the day might be due to more financial write downs.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
- General Influences: With Mars opposing Jupiter, people tend to get emotionally fired up about what they think, particularly “hot button” issues. There’s a tendency to act bold in front of others. Optimism and a “can do” attitude run high - and so do expectations. Career and family matters are most affected, so be careful about stating goals/making promises you can’t keep. People are so energized, they might end up tripping over themselves. Be careful. Soothing energies between the Moon, Venus, and Neptune later this afternoon bring loved ones and/or friends together. Sagittarius Moon becomes VOC at 5:38 PM.
- Stockmarket: Likely to be down early in session on financial or geopolitical news. Starts reversing towards midday. May drift down again, and then begin to improve near 3:30 PM.
Friday, April 25, 2008
- General Influences: After the Moon in Sagittarius, the outlook becomes more realistic when the Moon enters Capricorn at 5:47 AM. The Moon conjoining Pluto early this morning might prompt a way to resurrect a “dead” idea or project component into a useable form. Maybe you can enlist the assistance of your coworkers to help. Favorable energies between Venus and Neptune provide an opportunity to network with others.
- Stockmarket: Market improves as morning progresses. Likely peaks in early afternoon.
Weekend: April 26-27, 2008
- Saturday: If you need to bring work home this weekend, today and tomorrow evening are the most productive times, especially for writing and communicating.
- Sunday: A disagreement might arise among family members early this morning. Capricorn Moon becomes VOC at 10:18 AM. The Moon enters Aquarius at 5:27 PM. With Mercury in Taurus aspecting Uranus (Aquarius’s ruler), inventive ideas might be financially viable.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period might not turn out as planned.
Related Post: “Aries New Moon Cycle”