Summary of This Week’s Influences/All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- General Influences: Occult energies are dominant this week. That’s because Pluto, the planetary energy relating to all things hidden or secret, is stationary in the sky. Check out my post on Pluto retrograde for all the info. We are winding down the Last Quarter phase of the Pisces New Moon cycle in preparation for Saturday’s New Moon in Aries. (Check wallstreetweather.net for my upcoming post about this important lunar cycle.)
- Stockmarket: With Pluto stationary, the overall financial theme for this week is DEBT and the fallout from opaque financial engineering. Since Mercury (communication) entered Pisces on March 14, the markets here and in the UK have been highly influenced by rumor and false information. The period of Mercury in Aries (April 2-17) may bring talk of recovery and “buy now.” It’s a time that requires quick thinking but not acting impulsively. Keep in mind that a lot of Fed and government speak this week can overtake current planetary energies. (See the Pluto retrograde post for some of the events sure to influence the market.)
Monday, March 31, 2008:
- General Influences: The Capricorn Moon becomes VOC* at 12:54 AM until entering Aquarius at 9:34 AM. These hours are best suited for attending to routine matters rather than action-oriented activities. With the Moon in Aquarius for the next 2.5 days, people have a tendency to act more independently. What’s new and different rather than what’s tried and true is favored now.
- Stockmarket: Moderately negative to choppy/mixed. May improve a bit in the afternoon.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008:
- General Influences: It’s appropriate that the Moon is in Aquarius on April Fool’s Day as nothing is too crazy or offbeat for this sign. At least in the early morning, people are in good spirits about any jokes played on them.
- Stockmarket: Mostly negative.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
- General Influences: Jotting down dreams, no matter how little you may recall of it, may prove insightful. Aquarius Moon becomes VOC at 5:14 AM until late this afternoon. Mercury enters Aries until April 17. Thoughts and communications tend to be more impulsive and impatient, so it’s especially important to pause and carefully think about what you’re committing to before diving in head first. With Mercury challenging Pluto today and tomorrow, guard against speaking or writing what may be regretted later (especially business-related communications), as it may be used against you. The Moon enters Pisces at 4:55 PM. Obligations to another or a greater than expected workload, may feel tiring and emotionally draining this evening.
- Stockmarket: Down to choppy, with slight improvement in afternoon.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
- General Influences: With the Moon in Pisces and the Mercury/Pluto influence, the trick is to sort out what information is real vs. what is rumor. Harmonious aspects this afternoon between the Moon and Mars provide an energy boost to get on your feet and exercise or finish up some chores.
- Stockmarket: Negative.
Friday, April 4, 2008
- General Influences: This may be a fairly quiet and mellow day until later this evening. Any social plans for tonight are best moved up to having an early dinner while the Moon is conjoining Venus before becoming VOC at 5:43 PM. You probably won’t need a watch to know the Moon’s entered Aries at 8:27 PM. With the Moon challenging Pluto, this is not the time to say or do something that would make another person jealous. Authority figures (such as the police) will not go easy on any actual or perceived violations.
- Stockmarket: Down, may see improvement late in session.
Weekend: April 5-6, 2008
- Saturday: This is a weekend for everyone in the household to (within reason) pursue their own agenda. People tend to be moody and impatient as the afternoon goes on. Take extra care driving and observe the speed limit. The Aries New Moon occurs at 11:55 PM. Tonight and tomorrow morning is the time to formulate what personal goals you want to achieve not only over the next month, but for the entire year.
- Sunday: Venus enters Aries until April 30. The energy of love and attraction is not at its best here as Aries here can be too focused on their own needs and desires. Attractions to people or things can quickly fade. Venus challenges Pluto today. Love is about honesty, not manipulation. Aries Moon becomes VOC at 11:02 AM. Time to get grounded when the Moon enters Taurus at 9:20 PM.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period may not turn out as planned.