- General Influences: The week starts out lackluster, but builds in action, intensity, and unpredictability as it progresses.
- Stockmarket: The market will probably become more volatile and make large moves in either direction, but the overall trend is lower. Look for the Federal Reserve to come under fire beginning this week for their misguided monetary policy. The Fed could lower rates back to Greenspan’s 1%, yet mortgage rates will continue to rise. With tighter lending requirements, low rates lack the magic this time around.
Monday, March 3, 2008
- General Influences: The Capricorn Moon becomes VOC* at 1:16 AM until entering Aquarius at 11:24 PM tonight. Today is good for accomplishing routine matters and getting prepared for the rest of the week’s action.
- Stockmarket: Lackluster, trades in a narrow range. Lighter volume may keep it in mildly positive territory.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
- General Influences: When the Moon is in Aquarius, people tend to gravitate toward what’s new and different. There’s a greater need for emotional independence now. Mars re-enters Cancer until May 9. I say “re-entered” because Mars, the planet of energy and action, traveled down this road before from September 28 – December 31, 2007. With Mars in Cancer, action and attention focuses on home and security matters.
- Stockmarket: Declines going into the close.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
- General Influences:
Thursday, March 6, 2008
- General Influences: Moon enters Pisces at 5:53 AM. Energies early this morning are beneficial for tackling domestic odds ‘n ends or exercising. The boss or a “higher ranking” coworker may be critical or give out an additional assignment. With the Sun in Pisces favorably aspecting Jupiter in Capricorn, extra work will not go unnoticed. Venus and Neptune conjoin in Aquarius this evening. There’s a tendency to fantasize about the ideal love.
- Stockmarket: Market starts selling off in the afternoon. Financial rumors abound.
Friday, March 7, 2008
- General Influences: Mars in Cancer opposes Pluto in Capricorn,creating a volatile atmosphere. Be cautious driving and dealing with others today. This alignment previously occurred on September 21, 2007 and January 2, 2008 (in Gemini/Sagittarius). Their final lineup brings the full impact of the housing/credit crisis. It’s the people versus the government and corporate hierarchies. The public should find out over the next few days and weeks how much every aspect of our lives are being spied on. Nuclear issues will likely be prominent in the news. The Pisces New Moon occurs at 12:14 PM. With the Sun and Moon conjoining Uranus, it’s time to break free from false beliefs and illusions. “Expect the unexpected” should be the motto at least through the weekend. The weather may be pretty wacky too. (NOTE: Check back early this week for my detailed New Moon cycle post.) Pisces Moon becomes VOC at 2:03 PM.
- Stockmarket: Volatile. Large swings in either direction.
Weekend: March 8-9, 2008
- Saturday: Life moves much faster when the Moon enters Aries at 9:23 AM. There’s a tendency to act more impulsive and aggressive. A domestic conflict may arise later this morning. The Sun conjoining Uranus in Pisces stirs up rebellion and revolution, as well as innovation.
- Sunday: Daylight Savings Time begins at 2:00 AM. Set clocks forward one hour. Dreams may be vivid and inspirational with Mercury conjoining Neptune in Aquarius. Creative work flows. (Mercury previously conjoined Neptune on January 2 and February 22.) Guard against impulsive eating, spending, and boasting.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period may not turn out as planned.