All times listed are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Monday, March 17, 2008
- General Influences: The Moon in Leo may be ready to party, but with Mercury in Pisces opposing Saturn in Virgo, a more somber environment prevails. Be careful what you say to superiors/authority figures and obey all rules. Analyze what you hear and read as rumors and false information are being disseminated from the most “authoritative” sources.
- Stockmarket: Talk of rumors and fear as described above, will weigh down the market.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
- General Influences: Mind and body are ready for action early this morning with Mercury harmonizing with Mars in Cancer. Accomplish your most important work and meetings in the morning, as intentions can become misunderstood and confusing by afternoon. Leo Moon becomes VOC* at 2:39 PM for the rest of the day.
- Stockmarket: Likely to be down on reports of further write downs projected or to be taken. Improving conditions around 2:30 PM. The manipulation of the Friday’s CPI paved the way for the FOMC to continue to act irresponsibly by lowering interest rates, further affecting the Administration’s “strong dollar policy.” Lower interest rates help the banks, but do nothing to help the crisis in confidence over collateral. Lower interest rates ensure that every stimulus check will be redeemed for groceries and gas.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
- General Influences: The Moon enters Virgo at 3:25 AM. With the Moon conjoining Saturn this morning, it’s time to deal with all the details. People tend to be more serious and nitpicky now. The afternoon is a good time to clean up your cube or home. The Moon opposing Mercury and Venus late this afternoon into the early evening does not favor social interactions. Edit your thoughts before speaking your mind as people can be extra sensitive now.
- Stockmarket: Market mostly up in the morning. May weaken and turn negative around 1:30 PM, improving at the close.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
- General Influences: The Sun enters Aries (Vernal Equinox) at 1:49 AM until April 19. Now is the time to focus on your personal goals and spring into action! Accomplish business transactions during midday to early afternoon. An unexpected event later this afternoon may change or disrupt scheduled plans. Virgo Moon becomes VOC at 3:28 PM until midday tomorrow.
- Stockmarket: Things could get volatile with large price swings, with quadruple options expiration today. Merger/takeover talk could swing the market into positive territory for the close. However, the Sun/Pluto influence described below could create geopolitical concerns that make investors too nervous to hold positions over the long weekend.
Friday, March 21, 2008
- General Influences: Things can get pretty intense today with the Aries Sun challenging Pluto in Capricorn as well as the Full Moon. This is a power clash of wills. The Moon enters Libra at 11:45 AM. With the Full Moon also challenging Mars (Aries’ ruler), it can be quite a challenge to create balance and harmony in personal, domestic, relationships, and career matters.
- Stockmarket: Markets closed for Good Friday holiday.
Weekend: March 22-23, 2008
- Saturday: Yesterday’s high octane atmosphere will gradually wane as the day progresses. The Moon in Libra is the time to focus on inner and outer beauty. When the Moon is in Libra, we greatly appreciate how much we enjoy being with a romantic partner or those we hold dear.
- Sunday: The Moon harmonizing with Neptune this morning creates a compassionate and meditative mood, an appropriate influence as many celebrate Easter today. Libra Moon becomes VOC at 8:42 AM, so the remainder of the day is fairly mellow. The Moon enters Scorpio at 10:06 PM.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period may not turn out as planned.