- General Influences: Venus, the planetary energy of love and attraction, enters Pisces Wednesday evening until April 6, followed by Mercury (communications) on Friday evening (until April 2). This time period facilitates creative and intuitive flow, kindness and compassion. However, there can be too much of a tendency to see life through rose-colored glasses and hold on to false beliefs and values. For more information on current and upcoming planetary energies, please see the Pisces New Moon Cycle Parts I and II.
- Stockmarket: Mercury and Venus in Pisces can create illusions about the state of the financial markets. The market behaves as if the sky is falling, yet the DJIA is less than 2300 points away from its record high last October. Rumors and false information are put out to incite buying and short covering, boosting prices high enough to sell shares. Pisces is ruled by Neptune which rules oil. Although Uranus is associated with fast and sharp price spikes in either direction, it is most likely that oil will continue to climb and make new highs at the end of the month when Mercury and Venus align with Uranus in Pisces.
Monday, March 10, 2008
- General Influences: With the Aries Moon VOC* from 7:09 AM until entering Taurus at 12:14 PM, things get off to a slow start. Use the morning to get organized and for routine matters. The afternoon to early evening hours are good for dealing with financial matters. If you only review your financial assets once a month, the Moon in the sign of the banker is the time to do it.
- Stockmarket: This could be another volatile day of market moves in either direction. The market may be strongest in the early afternoon. Market likely to get more choppy and mildly reverse direction near the close.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
- General Influences: This is a good day to expand your horizons, particularly in business dealings. Quiet reflection or doing things you consider relaxing facilitates intuition this evening.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/fluctuating conditions, but with a positive bias.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
- General Influences: It may help to wake up a bit early this morning. Rushing and/or eating breakfast on the go will stress nerves. With the Taurus Moon challenging Mercury and Venus this morning and early this afternoon, this is not a great time for selling or social interactions. People tend be stubborn and set in their ideas and values. Taurus Moon becomes VOC at 1:26 PM. The energies become more flexible when the Moon enters Gemini at 1:54 PM. All that multitasking that people especially seem to do under the Gemini Moon can get a bit tiring, especially when the Moon challenges Saturn early this evening. Pace yourself, and then get some R&R.
- Stockmarket: Upward bound, may begin to lose momentum approaching 2:00 PM.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
- General Influences: Taking a creative approach to work today will not only be more personally fulfilling, but may get noticed by the higher ups. People may tend to get a bit irritable if they don’t get some “space” this evening.
- Stockmarket: Market may be up early in session, but declines as day progresses.
Friday, March 14, 2008
- General Influences: The First Quarter Moon occurs at 6:46 AM. Mars and Saturn provide a good opportunity today for getting some serious work done on the home front as well as at the office. If you can, it’s a good day to work from home. That way you can call or get together with a friend later in the afternoon. Meetings go well too. Gemini Moon becomes VOC at 4:23 PM. Moon enters homebound Cancer at 4:37 PM. Between now and Sunday night, 6 planets are in the emotional water element. Taking a soak in the tub or exchanging foot massages with a loved one, can be a soothing way to end the day. Staying up late tonight could prove irritating, and it may be more difficult to get to sleep.
- Stockmarket: Negative. (Geopolitical events may influence market behavior). Market may improve at the close.
Weekend: March 15-16, 2008
- Saturday: This is a good day to spend time with family. If you need to have a “deep” conversation with someone, this morning is a good time to do it. Guard against being critical or making too many demands of a loved one this afternoon, as you are likely to get the cold shoulder.
- Sunday: Love may become an out of body experience as Venus and Mars harmonize early this morning. Even macho men tend to get emotional and mushy now. The Pisces Sun and Cancer Moon continue the harmonious vibe into the afternoon. Cancer Moon becomes VOC at 2:58 PM. Moon enters Leo at 9:04 PM to prep for the drama of the new week.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period may not turn out as planned.