Summary of This Week’s Influences
- General Influences: This week’s main event is Wednesday’s New Moon/Solar Eclipse in Aquarius.
The time between the solar and lunar eclipses, along with Mercury retrograde through February 18, can be frustrating if you’re trying to take important actions. This time period is best suited for gathering and reviewing what you need to do before moving forward.
- Stockmarket: Pretty much more of the same this week; see each day’s entry.
Monday, February 4, 2008
- General Influences: The workweek begins with the Moon in Capricorn. The morning and early afternoon is a good time to discuss your work with superiors. Capricorn Moon becomes VOC* at 1:20 PM until tomorrow afternoon.
- Stockmarket: The market may be hashing over deal making possibilities. However, it is still likely to be volatile with large swings in either (or both!) directions. The usual concerns related to bond insurers and bad debt will likely be a contributing factor.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
- General Influences: A more conservative and staid atmosphere gives way to the futuristic energies of the Moon entering Aquarius at 2:10 PM. Just as I’m about to write this, that old Fifth Dimension song “Aquarius” begins playing on the radio! All I’ve got to say is the song’s lyricist did not know a lot about astrology because there’s not going to peace among the planets when Jupiter aligns with Mars; that would indicate expanding war and military action! As far as the Age of Aquarius goes, if we start making major structural changes now we might get there by 2020 at the earliest. J When the Moon is in Aquarius, being a bit quirky and eccentric is in.
- Stockmarket: Market strongest in the morning.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
- General Influences: With the Sun conjoining Mercury early this afternoon, there may be news that revises or reverses what had been previously reported. A classic example would be news about NASA as the Solar eclipse is challenging its Moon (public’s perception of the space agency). Space Shuttle Atlantis is scheduled to liftoff tomorrow at 2:45 PM - maybe. Socializing with friends or group activities can be very enjoyable this evening. The New Moon occurs at 10:44 PM.
- Stockmarket: Choppy/mixed; positive bias.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
- General Influences: There’s a feeling of inspiration to get out and get going as mental and physical energy is upbeat. Accomplish important matters before the Moon becomes VOC at 10:50 AM. Moon enters Pisces at 8:46 PM – time to relax and unwind.
- Stockmarket: Negative.
Friday, February 8, 2008
- General Influences: Getting going this morning may be a bit challenging. People may be extra sensitive to other’s criticisms. By later this afternoon, the emotional atmosphere is more jovial.
- Stockmarket: Negative sentiment.
Weekend: February 9-10, 2008
- Saturday: The morning hours in particular are well suited for creative work and the arts. A few simple touches such as displaying shells or rearranging accessories can add more beauty to your environment. Cultivate calmness later this afternoon as people may tend to get impatient and irritable, especially on the road. Pisces Moon becomes VOC at 4:05 PM.
- Sunday: Moon enters Aries at 1:17 AM. You’ll probably notice how people act and move faster now. The Sun in Aquarius conjoins Neptune today. Imagination and inspiration are emphasized.
*VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR OUTCOME is desired. “Nothing will come of it!”