- General Influences: This week is good for finishing up odds ‘n ends and projects begun over the last month.
- Stockmarket: CNBC’s Charlie Gasparino reported Friday afternoon there may be a potential deal for a consortium of banks to inject capital into bond insurer Ambac (ABK). Gasparino said this may happen either Monday or Tuesday. I think an announcement is likely later Tuesday as ABK looks up then into Wednesday.
Monday, February 25, 2008
- General Influences: Get up and get moving early with Mars in Gemini harmonizing with the Moon in Libra. Accomplish action-oriented tasks before 8:35 AM as the Moon is VOC* between then and entering Scorpio at 1:06 PM. The afternoon favors work that requires in depth analysis and research.
- Stockmarket: Ranges from choppy/lackluster and moderately up to descending lower by mid-afternoon.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
- General Influences: It may be best to keep person to person and telephone interactions to a minimum today and opt for any type of written communication sent out in the afternoon to evening hours. Whatever you need to say, make sure it is stated as politely and diplomatically as possible.
- Stockmarket: Positive bias, but may weaken and hit lows in late morning before an afternoon turnaround.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
- General Influences: There may be some confusion or possible misunderstanding this morning. Scorpio Moon becomes VOC at 9:54 AM for the rest of the day. Now is the time to catch up on all those routine matters that tend to get pushed aside. Example: Scorpio rules insurance, so this would be a good time to review coverage and get information, but wait until the VOC period is over to make any changes.
- Stockmarket: Down on inflation and/or higher oil, as well as concerns about the financial alchemy the market is all too familiar with.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
- General Influences: The Moon enters Sagittarius at 1:22 AM. The energies are more upbeat (and the noise volume higher), when the Moon is in Sagittarius. However, with the Moon challenging Saturn this morning, the work load may feel heavy. The Last Quarter Moon (Moon squares the Sun in Pisces), occurs at 9:18 PM. It’s a good time to tune into your intuition (your personal philosophy), and tune out the dogma.
- Stockmarket: Market moves higher in late morning.
Friday, February 29, 2008
- General Influences: There may be an unexpected disruption or surprise this afternoon. (Or perhaps a feeling of rebelliousness if the Friday party can’t get started early.) Social gatherings or watching a movie may be especially enjoyable this evening.
- Stockmarket: Market strongest around 2:00 PM.
Weekend: March 1-2, 2008
- Saturday: Be calm and cautious this morning as people can tend to be a bit temperamental and drive more aggressively. Sagittarius Moon becomes VOC at 11:54 AM. Things become more serious when the Moon enters Capricorn at 1:33 PM. Tonight’s energies are more attuned to taking care of personal business matters than entertainment.
- Sunday: The energies are fairly mellow today. With the Moon aligned with Jupiter this evening, there’s a lot to wrap up as well as plan for the new week ahead.
* VOC (Void-of-Course) = When the Moon (our emotional barometer) does not form any relationship to a planet before entering a new zodiacal sign. This time period is best suited for anything where NO ACTION OR OUTCOME is desired, as actions taken during the VOC period may not turn out as planned.